Tuition fees* are due on the first day of each month as follows:
– 1 Student: $100 Monthly
– Additional Students (from the same immediate family): Add $50 per student, per month + one-time fee for uniform
– Uniform or Dobok: One-time fee included in the first month’s payment of $100 for white belts
– Testing: $50 per student (Testing takes place four times a year – in February, May, August, and November. Specific dates will be announced.)
*Please note, fees and prices are subject to change.
Our school opens at 2:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
– Children’s Martial Arts, Kids Class (5-15 years of age): 2:30-3:30 pm
– Children’s Martial Arts, Kids Class (5-15 years of age): 4:00-5:00 pm
– Children’s Martial Arts, Kids Class (5-15 years of age): 5:30-6:30 pm
– Adult Class (16 and above; includes self-defense): 7:00-8:00 pm
Saturday Schedule (morning classes only):
– Red Belt class (preparation for Black Belt testing): 10:00 am-11:00 am
– 1st Degree Black Belt class (preparation for 2nd and 3rd Degree testing): 11:00 am-12:00 pm