Tuition fees* are due on the first day of the month as follows:
- 1 Student – $ 80.00 Monthly.
- 2 Students (immediate family members only) – $ 130.00 Monthly.
- 3 Students (immediate family members only) – $ 160.00 Monthly.
- Additional students: $25 Monthly.
*Starting on May 1st, 2018, for new students, no tuition changes for current students.
- Uniform or Dobok: White Belt: $ 50.00; Black Belt $60; Fancy Black Belt $75.
- Testing (4 times a year- February, May, August, November, dates to be announced): $40.00.
Fees and prices are subject to change.
School opens at 3:30 pm Monday through Friday for evening classes
- Children’s Class, 6-15 years of age: 4:00-5:00 pm.
- Children’s Class, 6-15 years of age: 5:30-6:30 pm.
- Adult Class (16 and above): 7:00-8:00 pm.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday:
- Taekwondo class, children’s (home school and regular school), and adults: Noon-1:00 pm.
- Self Defense Class: 8:00-9:00 pm (Monday).
- Women’s Self Defense Class: 8:00-9:00 pm (Wednesday).
- Black Belt Class: 8:00-9:00 pm.
- Women’s Self Defense Class: 8:00-9:00 pm.
- Self Defense Class: 8:00-9:00 pm.
- Women’s Self Defense Class: 9:00-10:00 am.
- Family Class: 10:00 am-11:00 am.
- Red Belt/Black Belt Class: 11:00 am-Noon.