Starting on Monday, May 11th, we will be open for classes with some limitations and regulations:
- Social distancing will still be follow.
- Hand washing and sanitizing practices will still be enforced.
- Face covering encouraged but not necessary, especially during class.
- Classes are limited to 10 people, this will be on a first come first serve basis.
- Parents and friends are encouraged to wait in their vehicles.
- Stay home if you are running a fever, have a cough, or if you have any symptoms.
- Monday to Friday
- Children: 2:30-3:30 pm, 4:00-5:00 pm, 5:30-6:30 pm.
- Adults: 7:00-8:00 pm, 8:00-9:00 pm.
- Red/Black Belt class 10:00 am-noon.
These times are subject to change according to the Covid-19 pandemic state mandates
Schedule will be changed or modified according to the NC State Guidelines.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation during this contingency. Please feel free to contact us with any questions, comments or suggestions.